- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
- Business Users
- Toyota Business Offers
- Make your car funny for money!
- Aygo into Battle
- Toyota Fuel Cell Sedan at the 2014 Paris Motor Show
- Toyota I-Road at the Paris Motor Show
- Macmillan Coffee Mornings every Wednesday at Toyota Southport
- Toyota Aygo off the mark - Start of production of second-generation model
- Toyota strengthens Yaris with new style and extra content
- New Aygo to get the benefits of Toyota latest technology
- Toyota Safety Recall
- The New Toyota Verso
- Toyota i-Road hits the streets in first public trials
- The New Toyota Aygo
- Toyota reveals new integrated safety technology
- Try a Hybrid
- The all new 2014 Toyota Land Cruiser model
- Toyota Yaris Hybrid-R will debut at Frankfurt motor show
- Toyota Yaris Trend at Johnsons Toyota Liverpool
- Toyota Is Interbrand’s Best Global Green Brand For Third Year Running
- Toyota Focuses On Family Fun With Tokyo Toy Show Concept Car
- Toyota Named Car Dealer Power Manufacturer Of The Year
- My Toyota Winner
- New Toyota RAV4 debuts at the 2012 Los Angeles Motor Show
- Toyota most satisfying cars to own
- Nine Times at the Top for Toyota
- Prices and specifications for the new Toyota Auris are announced
- New Toyota Auris Touring Sports at the Paris Motor Show
- Be Green and Save money with the Toyota Prius+
- New Toyota Verso
- The all-new Auris Hybrid
- All-new- Toyota GT86 advert
- Top Marks for all-new GT 86
- Yaris Edition and Trend Versions added for the Summer
- Toyota Prius Plug-in wins next Green Car Award
- Yaris Hybrid Review
- Toy Toyota concept unveiled at 2012 Tokyo Toy Show
- Yaris Hybrid Price and Specifications revealed
- Toyota racing ready for Le Mans 24 hours.
- Toyota lines up sporting heros for Goodwood
- Toyota GT86 honoured International Awards
- Toyota GT86: Pricing revealed
- Contact Us
Toyota Hire Purchase
For many people, Hire Purchase is an easy and effective way of buying a car over a length of time that best suits their budget. A Hire Purchase agreement is different to a regular car loan, because you don’t actually own the vehicle until it’s repaid.
With a Hire Purchase agreement from Johnsons Cars, you pay a deposit and then regular monthly sums. The terms of the deal are slightly different from those of a standard personal loan, in that the lender is entitled to ask for the car back if you fail to keep up repayments. You are prohibited from selling the vehicle unless the full amount has been repaid.
The benefits to you
- Hire Purchase is cheaper than an (unsecured) personal loan, as the ownership of the car is retained by the finance company (it is, in other words, a secured loan). If you don’t make your monthly payments, they will simply repossess the car.
- Hire Purchase is relatively quick, as it is offered directly by most dealers and manufacturers, and terms can be agreed more easily than personal loans.
- Deposits are lower than with personal loans.