- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
- Business Users
- Volvo Business Offers
- Pricing for the all-new XC90
- New Volvo XC90 R-Design
- New Volvo Hereford
- Introducing the all-new XC90
- The all-new Volvo V60 Plug-in Hybrid - Ready to test drive!
- The all-new XC90
- Volvo leads the way in reducing fleet CO2 emissions
- First look inside the all-new Volvo XC90
- The New Volvo V60 Plug-In Hybrid Out Now!
- Volvo S60 and V60 wins Best Premium Car of the Year
- World debut for the new Volvo V60, engineered by Polestar
- The new Volvo Drive-E powertrain family
- Volvo Car Group makes conventional batteries a thing of the past
- Volvo Cars launches the Pure Tension pavilion in Milan
- Tristar Worldwide put the Volvo V60 Plug-in Hybrid on trial
- Revolutionary Cyclist Detection System now available
- Volvo introduces new technologies to its range
- Volvo partners with British Gas for the first V60 Plug-In Diesel Hybrids
- The ingenious self-parking car from Volvo
- Johnsons Swindon raise thousand for Help for Heroes
- V40 vs. A-CLASS
- Volvo receives NCAP Innovation award
- Volvo wins Safety Award for the second year
- Volvo Car Group almost doubles production of the innovative V60 Plug-in Hybrid
- Trade delivery in your area now
- Volvo V40: New low emission D2 automatic and T2 available
- Approved by the Government - Volvo's first plug-in diesel hybrid
- Major renewal boosts the dynamic appearance and appeal of the Volvo 60 cluster
- Crash-proof cars promised by 2020
- All-New Volvo V40 scores higher than Mercedes A-Class
- The world’s first plug-in diesel hybrid is in production
- My Volvo
- The All-new Volvo V40 range equipped with zero restrictions
- Volvo wins 'Fleet Safety Initiative of the Year' Award
- Volvo awarded with the International Vehicle Security Award second time in a row
- The launch of the V40 Cross Country
- New Volvo V40 R-Design
- Volvo S80 was declared Car of the Year 2012
- V40-Safest car in the world
- Volvo ranked one behind John Lewis for customer service.
- Rise to the Challenge - Is the Volvo XC60 as good as we think?
- The Volvo V40 and Plug-in V60 showcased at Goodwood Festival of Speed.
- Volvo S60 Polestar Concept Car
- Volvo V40- The most Intellisafe Volvo Model ever.
- Volvo V40 price list announced
- New York Knicks basketball star becomes Volvo's Brand Ambassador.
- The new Volvo V60 Plug-in Hybrid R-Design: the perfect combination of efficiency and dynamics
- Volvo V70/XC70 wins Executive Car class honours in 2014 What Car? / JD Power Survey
- Contact Us
New York Knicks basketball star becomes Volvo's Brand Ambassador.
Jeremy Lin has signed a major endorsement deal with Volvo to become a spokesman for the car company, focusing on the U.S. and Chinese markets.
The New York Knicks player will act as a 'brand ambassador' for two years and appear in advertising, executives for the car manufacturer revealed at a press conference today. Lin, 23, was also in attendance and spoke of his reasons for partnering with Volvo. Reading from a statement, he said: 'What Volvo stand for is very in line with what I believe as a person.'
It was one of the first major corporate deals for Harvard graduate Jeremy Lin - for which the financial details have not been disclosed.
Volvo is a Swedish car maker owned by China's Zhejiang Geely Holding Group. It is hoped that by bringing Lin on board, who has become an idol for Chinese basketball fans, it will boost car sales across China.
'Linsanity' swept the U.S. and rescued the New York Knicks from a disastrous season. The coined word has also caused a trademark war with seven patent applications filed, including one by Pamela Deese, who is a lawyer representing Lin since he became a star player.
The catchphrase for the former Golden State Warriors player from Palo Alto, California, has been splashed across everything from mobile phone cases and sunglasses to action figures and footwear, but a trademark can take a year or more to register.
The NBA said Lin jerseys have been the hottest selling shirts at its online store since his performance against the Nets.
Souce- Daily Mail