- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
- Business Users
- Volvo Business Offers
- Motability Offers
- Volvo S60 and V60 wins Best Premium Car of the Year
- World debut for the new Volvo V60, engineered by Polestar
- The new Volvo Drive-E powertrain family
- Volvo Car Group makes conventional batteries a thing of the past
- Volvo Cars launches the Pure Tension pavilion in Milan
- Tristar Worldwide put the Volvo V60 Plug-in Hybrid on trial
- Revolutionary Cyclist Detection System now available
- Volvo introduces new technologies to its range
- Volvo partners with British Gas for the first V60 Plug-In Diesel Hybrids
- The ingenious self-parking car from Volvo
- Johnsons Swindon raise thousand for Help for Heroes
- V40 vs. A-CLASS
- Volvo receives NCAP Innovation award
- Volvo wins Safety Award for the second year
- Volvo Car Group almost doubles production of the innovative V60 Plug-in Hybrid
- Trade delivery in your area now
- Volvo V40: New low emission D2 automatic and T2 available
- Approved by the Government - Volvo's first plug-in diesel hybrid
- Major renewal boosts the dynamic appearance and appeal of the Volvo 60 cluster
- Crash-proof cars promised by 2020
- All-New Volvo V40 scores higher than Mercedes A-Class
- The world’s first plug-in diesel hybrid is in production
- My Volvo
- The All-new Volvo V40 range equipped with zero restrictions
- Volvo wins 'Fleet Safety Initiative of the Year' Award
- Volvo awarded with the International Vehicle Security Award second time in a row
- The launch of the V40 Cross Country
- New Volvo V40 R-Design
- Volvo S80 was declared Car of the Year 2012
- V40-Safest car in the world
- Volvo ranked one behind John Lewis for customer service.
- Rise to the Challenge - Is the Volvo XC60 as good as we think?
- The Volvo V40 and Plug-in V60 showcased at Goodwood Festival of Speed.
- Volvo S60 Polestar Concept Car
- Volvo V40- The most Intellisafe Volvo Model ever.
- Volvo V40 price list announced
- New York Knicks basketball star becomes Volvo's Brand Ambassador.
- Contact Us
Volvo V40 price list announced
- On the road prices start at just £19,745
- D2 emits 94g/km of CO2 with fuel consumption of 78.5 mpg*
- The world's first pedestrian airbag and City Safety fitted as standard
- Bluetooth fitted as standard on all specifications
Volvo Car UK has announced the pricing for its all-new premium five-door, five-seat hatchback, the Volvo V40, which debuted at the Geneva Motor Show last month.
Starting at just £19,745 on the road, the all-new Volvo V40 enters the premium hatchback segment with a class-leading set of innovative high-tech features. Volvo's first new model to be fully developed according to its human-centric, Designed Around You strategy, the car is the first in the world to feature a pedestrian airbag, an innovation which helps reduce the severity of pedestrian injuries in the event of an impact. The all-new V40 is also the only model in its class to fit City Safety as standard and offer Pedestrian Detection, effective at speeds of up to 22mph.
Company car users will benefit from strong Benefit In Kind (BIK) figures, with the V40 D2 at £43 and £85 for 20% and 40% tax payers respectively. The V40 D2 offers the best BIK figures of all the premium 5-door hatchbacks, beating the BMW 116d ED (£45 and £90) and the Audi A3 1.6 TDI (£48 and £97).
The luxury hatchback will be available in ES, SE and SE LUX trim with Bluetooth fitted as standard across the range. Customers are able to place orders now with production starting in May. Volvo expects the first customer cars to be delivered in September.
With CO2 emissions as low as 94 g/km, the D2 version of the Volvo V40 boasts a combined fuel consumption of 78.5 mpg*. Its 1.6-litre diesel engine has 115 hp and 285 Nm of torque and comes with a six-speed manual gearbox and start/stop function. This means V40 drivers will benefit from improved running costs and the lowest vehicle tax bands (starting at £0 and subsequent years' vehicle tax of £0**).
The entry level ES comes with a host of features as standard, including Volvo's innovative City Safety technology; the world's first pedestrian airbag; Bluetooth with music streaming; high performance audio with 5" colour display screen; Electronic Climate Control; 16" Matres alloy wheels; Dynamic Stability and Traction Control; power windows; leather steering wheel and gear knob; and textile floor mats.
In addition, all Volvo V40 Nav models include a fully integrated satellite navigation system with voice-activated control, a 7" colour display screen and DVD player. As well as full European mapping, two complimentary annual map updates are also included.
Nick Connor, acting Managing Director at Volvo Car UK said: "The V40 generated a huge amount of excitement and interest when it was launched at the Geneva Motor Show last month. Early signs show that the vehicle's residual values will be strong, and we are confident that consumer finance packages and contract hire rates in the business sector will prove to be extremely competitive."