- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
- Business Users
- Honda Business Offers
- Motability Offers
- Honda Announces All-New VTEC TURBO Engine Series
- Latest Civic Type R Development Car Takes to Tochigi Test Track
- Honda Unveils New Urban SUV Production Model and S660 Concept, at the Tokyo Motor Show 2013
- 'MPG Marathon' underlined the impressive fuel efficiency of the Honda CR-V 1.6 i-DTEC and Honda Civic 1.6 i-DTEC
- The new CR-V 1.6 i-DTEC
- The new Civic Type-R
- Let's see what curiosity can do
- Did you hear the one about the BTCC driver and the 133mph lawnmower?
- Honda Civic 1.6 i-DTEC scoops Gold for Green in Tow Car Awards
- Civic range expands
- Honda's new Class-Leading 1.6 i-DTEC Civic
- Raffle Prize Winner
- Honda Announces Class-Leading New Civic
- Honda’s answer to an environmentally friendly future
- Mentmore Prize Draw
- Honda Yuasa race to victory
- 2013 Honda CR-Z quick preview at Paris
- The Honda Jazz - Which? Car's Best Used Supermini.
- Green Motoring with Honda Jazz, CR-Z and Insight
- Idle Stop now standard on Jazz
- Honda action at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Honda Hybrid CR-Z Mugen
- Contact Us
New Sponsorship for Honda BTCC Racing
Yuasa Battery Sales (UK) Ltd - the UK market leader for Automotive Aftermarket, Industrial and Motorcycle Batteries - announced that the company has agreed to become the title sponsor of Honda Racing’s Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship (BTCC) team in a new three-year deal.
Yuasa Battery Sales (UK) Ltd – the UK market leader for Automotive Aftermarket, Industrial and Motorcycle Batteries – announced that the company has agreed to become the title sponsor of Honda Racing’s Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship (BTCC) team in a new three-year deal announced at the unveiling of the team’s brand new Civic at Honda’s UK Manufacturing Facility in Swindon on Monday 12 March 2012.
The newly named Honda Yuasa Racing Team was announced as the Civic’s 2012 racing livery was revealed for the first time.
This is the third year that Yuasa has supported the all-conquering Honda Racing team and the long term deal as title sponsor will further enhance the brand recognition among consumers in the company’s target markets.
Andrew Taylor, Yuasa Battery Sales (UK) Ltd’s Managing Director, commented: “Our 2011 sponsorship of Honda Racing proved a resounding success and was extremely beneficial in raising the profile of the Yuasa brand. Yuasa’s partnership with Honda is very strong and the new title sponsorship provides us with the perfect springboard for our ambitious UK and European automotive aftermarket plans over the next three years. We are very pleased to add Yuasa’s name to the team title and continuing our commitment to the team over the 2012 to 2014 seasons. With the sensational new Civic built to the BTCC’s turbocharged Next Generation Touring Car (NGTC) regulations, we can look forward to another season of very exciting racing as Matt Neal and Gordon “Flash” Shedden take on all-comers to defend their titles.”
Commenting on Yuasa’s announcement, Honda (UK) Managing Director Dave Hodgetts said, “From a business and team perspective we’ve developed a great relationship with Yuasa. Today’s news will allow us to take that relationship from strength to strength over the next three years, looking at innovative marketing and brand initiatives linked to the excitement of racing.”
Follow all the action online at www.honda.co.uk/BTCC