- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
- Business Users
- Honda Business Offers
- Honda to Unveil Prototype of New European Jazz
- Civic Type-R Coming Soon
- NSX concept
- Honda to reveal stunning new concept cars at Goodwood
- Honda Civic 1.6 i-DTEC wins 'Best Real MPG' in 2014
- A second win of the season for the Civic Tourer!
- Honda Jazz crowned Most Reliable Car in 2014 Auto Express Driver Power Survey
- Brands circuit, brand new car… familiar results!
- Honda’s Mean Mower has broken a Guinness World Records
- Honda Makes BTCC History as Civic Tourer Stuns on Debut
- NSX Prototype set for debut at Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Honda Civic Type-R at Geneva Motor Show
- A Black or White decision – Honda CR-V Special Editions set to turn heads
- Honda Civic Tourer
- Honda comes out on top in new safety tests
- Honda’s 1.6 i-DTEC engine once again shows its economy credentials in real-world testing
- Honda Announces All-New VTEC TURBO Engine Series
- Latest Civic Type R Development Car Takes to Tochigi Test Track
- Honda Unveils New Urban SUV Production Model and S660 Concept, at the Tokyo Motor Show 2013
- 'MPG Marathon' underlined the impressive fuel efficiency of the Honda CR-V 1.6 i-DTEC and Honda Civic 1.6 i-DTEC
- The new CR-V 1.6 i-DTEC
- The new Civic Type-R
- Let's see what curiosity can do
- Did you hear the one about the BTCC driver and the 133mph lawnmower?
- Honda Civic 1.6 i-DTEC scoops Gold for Green in Tow Car Awards
- Civic range expands
- Honda's new Class-Leading 1.6 i-DTEC Civic
- Raffle Prize Winner
- Honda Announces Class-Leading New Civic
- Honda’s answer to an environmentally friendly future
- Mentmore Prize Draw
- Honda Yuasa race to victory
- 2013 Honda CR-Z quick preview at Paris
- The Honda Jazz - Which? Car's Best Used Supermini.
- Green Motoring with Honda Jazz, CR-Z and Insight
- Idle Stop now standard on Jazz
- Honda action at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Honda Hybrid CR-Z Mugen
- Contact Us
Honda action at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
Honda will be setting thrilling new challenges and encouraging visitors to get involved in some racing of their own at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed.
The Honda Racing-themed stand will be a buzz of excitement as visitors race ride-on lawn mowers and navigate a mini British Touring Car Civic around a scale version of the iconic Goodwood Hill Climb against the clock.
Honda’s Mini Goodwood Hill Climb
Honda, alongside Racing Bug Motorsport; manufacturers of the world's leading scale motor racing systems, will be creating an exciting new challenge for the Festival to give visitors the chance to take on the famous track for themselves. The new challenge will allow participants to navigate a remote controlled Civic on the Hill Climb by using real steering and pedal controls to pit their skills against Honda BTCC drivers Matt Neal and Gordon 'Flash' Shedden who will have set a time at the beginning of the weekend.
Precision timing will measure driver performance to within a hundredth of a second and prizes will be awarded to the fastest drivers to ascend the hill.
Honda Lawn Mower Action
Honda’s ride-on lawn mowers will be racing at a more leisurely pace on a 20 metre course as guests go head-to-head with friends and family to try and top the leader board and be named the ultimate Honda lawn mower racing champion at the end of the weekend.
Relax and soak up the atmosphere in the ‘Pit Stop’
The Honda stand will also feature a specially designed ‘Pit Stop’ chill out area where people are encouraged to stop by, pull up a deck chair, rest their feet and soak up the adrenaline-fuelled atmosphere.
All the activities on the Honda Racing stand are completely free of charge.
Civic MUGEN Concept Unveil
Goodwood Festival of Speed is also providing the ideal backdrop to unveil the new Civic MUGEN Concept. This Concept highlights the magic the MUGEN Euro team can weave and hints at what a production Civic MUGEN could look like. The concept will sit alongside Gordon Shedden’s BTCC racing Civic, the 2012 Samsung Honda Fireblade and James Toseland’s 2007 championship winning Ten Kate Honda Fireblade.
Full Size Goodwood Hill Climb
Fans of the full-sized Goodwood Hill Climb will see triple British Touring Car Champion Matt Neal take his BTCC new racing Civic up the track everyday. Meanwhile, two-wheel enthusiasts will see Michael Laverty and John Kirkham riding the 2012 Samsung Honda Fireblade, John McGuinness on the Honda TT Legends Fireblade and Jason O’Halloran riding the 2006 HM Plant Fireblade machine.
All riders and drivers will be regular visitors to the Honda stand throughout the weekend to take part in the activities and sign autographs.