- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Special Offers
- Business Users
- Honda Business Offers
- Motability Offers
- Honda Announces All-New VTEC TURBO Engine Series
- Latest Civic Type R Development Car Takes to Tochigi Test Track
- Honda Unveils New Urban SUV Production Model and S660 Concept, at the Tokyo Motor Show 2013
- 'MPG Marathon' underlined the impressive fuel efficiency of the Honda CR-V 1.6 i-DTEC and Honda Civic 1.6 i-DTEC
- The new CR-V 1.6 i-DTEC
- The new Civic Type-R
- Let's see what curiosity can do
- Did you hear the one about the BTCC driver and the 133mph lawnmower?
- Honda Civic 1.6 i-DTEC scoops Gold for Green in Tow Car Awards
- Civic range expands
- Honda's new Class-Leading 1.6 i-DTEC Civic
- Raffle Prize Winner
- Honda Announces Class-Leading New Civic
- Honda’s answer to an environmentally friendly future
- Mentmore Prize Draw
- Honda Yuasa race to victory
- 2013 Honda CR-Z quick preview at Paris
- The Honda Jazz - Which? Car's Best Used Supermini.
- Green Motoring with Honda Jazz, CR-Z and Insight
- Idle Stop now standard on Jazz
- Honda action at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- Honda Hybrid CR-Z Mugen
- Contact Us
Honda is a Top 3 Performer in Nationwide MOT Pass Rates.
Honda is rated as a top 3 performer in an analysis of MOT pass rates undertaken by consumer champion, honestjohn.co.uk, reinforcing Honda’s solid reputation for reliability and bullet-proof build quality.
The analysis of 24.5 million MoT records obtained by honestjohn.co.uk, revealed that an average of 86 per cent of Honda cars registered in 2008 passed their first MoT, against a national average of 80 per cent.
Notable amongst the Honda successes was the British built CRV, scoring an impressive 89 per cent and demonstrating once again that the workforce in Swindon can match the build quality of any Japanese manufacturing plant.
Dave Hodgetts, Managing Director of Honda UK said ‘it’s great to see that all three of Honda’s British built cars, the CR-V, Civic and Jazz have outperformed the national average. The highly skilled workforce at our plant in Swindon, should take great pride in these results as it shows that they are producing high quality, reliable products’
The research by honestjohn.co.uk involved examining tens of millions of records obtained from the Vehicle Operator and Services Agency (VOSA) through the Government’s OpenData scheme. Now honestjohn.co.uk is publishing it as The MoT Files – the first time this information has ever been available to the public in such detail.To read more and see the how the Honda range stacks up click here