Johnsons Cars are one of the UK’s leading independent Franchise Dealership Networks, with 52 multi-award winning Dealerships across the UK. Established in 1999 we have grown rapidly to represent a variety of global car manufacturers with 16 marques in total ranging from Volkswagen to Volvo, Honda, Toyota Lexus and Mazda to Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Hyundai, Seat, Alfa Romeo, Abarth, Skoda and Ford
The Company have recently introduced a new HR & Payroll Cascade system and as a result need an HR Administrator to support the HR team in the continued development of this exciting new project. The ideal candidate, who should have achieved CIPD level 3, must display a willingness to learn and develop their career further whilst exhibiting excellent communication skills when supporting the Company’s management teams in all aspects of employee relations. Full training and guidance will be given to the successful candidate in understanding all areas of the Company when addressing such topics as annual reviews and employee disputes.
The ideal candidate will:
- Provide day to day HR administrative support to the HR Manager.
- Maintain e-files for employee paperwork including printing, scanning and filing as and when required.
- Manage the new starter process in accordance with guidelines, maintaining high levels of accuracy at all times, providing status updates and chasing new joiner information as required
- Ensure all new starters are set up on HR systems accurately and promptly
- Support Management teams in a timely manner, providing quality advice and providing professional quality documentation.
- Actively own and lead employee disputes to resolution, building rapport and relationships with Management with each interaction.
- Take responsibility for the management of your task list and diary in accordance with Company protocol.
- Ensure personnel knowledge of employment law and HR best practice is continually updated.
- Undertake or provide support with any HR issues as requested by Management. To advise, assist and guide Management with all employment law/HR enquiries received.
- Attend team meetings as and when required.
- Carry out other tasks as deemed necessary by the company.
- Maintain a professional and responsible attitude at all times.
- Work as part of a busy team.