Johnsons Cars are one of the UK’s leading independent Franchise Dealership Networks, with 61 multi-award winning Dealerships across the UK. Established in 1999 we have grown rapidly to represent a variety of global car manufacturers with 17 marques in total ranging from Volkswagen to Volvo, Honda, Toyota Lexus and Mazda to Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Hyundai, Seat, Alfa Romeo, Abarth, Skoda, Suzuki and Ford.
At Johnsons Cars, we maintain the highest standards of professionalism and integrity at all times and recruit to deliver excellence in customer service with our expertise and enthusiasm. We have a fantastic opportunity available across our network and are looking for motivated, enthusiastic and committed individuals to join our team.
We require an experienced Aftersales Manager of the highest calibre to join our Johnsons Cars Mazda dealership based in Gloucester.
We offer a superb opportunity to the right person who is able to demonstrate a successful and stable track record.
Reporting to the Franchise Manager, your Role and Responsibilities will include:
- Building Quality in process, CS, Loyalty
- Aftersales Scorecard across all measures to find improvements
- CFA opportunity and working with CFA
- Labour sales opportunity and growth
- Working with any Brand changes around margin, business file and excellence
- Service Core Process to improve all of the above and increase revenue and through put
- Co-ordinate training to improve all of the above internally and externally for current and new starters for all positions in the service department
- Work with the contact centre to support VAG and CFA elements that they need help with to improve our conversion of bookings
- Carry out regular Brand Managers one 2 one’s
- Monthly Reviews with sites to establish performance against agreed measures and KPi’s
- Establish support, training and areas of improvement to work on and drive the performance
- Establish and support required marketing platforms, CCC, Group and work with the Brand representatives to help maximise opportunities within the businesses
- Build strong relationships at Brand, Group and Dealership level
- Constantly striving to achieve “Excellence”
The ideal candidate will:
- Have extensive experience and a proven track record at Divisional, Franchise or Group Aftersales Manager level within a franchised dealer group.
- Have the knowledge, drive and determination to deliver outstanding CS whilst also increasing turnover and profit
- A complete understanding of the Aftersales process’, KPI’s and controls, and how to implement these at a Divisional level to achieve budgets
- Manage, motivate and train staff where required
- A thorough understanding of Management Accounts and Budgeting
- Be exceptionally organised and process-driven, with an eye for detail and the ability to manage a wide range of administrative tasks.
- Reside within the market area and happy with extensive travel
- Hold a valid UK driving licence.
This is an incredible opportunity to develop a career in Automotive retail, as well as representing one of the most successful and recognised Automotive retailers in the world. If you feel up to the challenge and have the relevant ability we are looking for APPLY TODAY!