Johnsons Cars are one of the UK’s leading independent Franchise Dealership Networks, with 58 multi-award-winning Dealerships across the UK. Established in 1999 we have grown rapidly to represent a variety of global car manufacturers with 17 marques in total ranging from Volkswagen to Volvo, Honda, Toyota Lexus and Mazda to Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Hyundai, Seat, Alfa Romeo, Abarth, Skoda, Suzuki and Ford.
At Johnsons Cars, we maintain the highest standards of professionalism and integrity at all times and recruit to deliver excellence in customer service with our expertise and enthusiasm. We have a fantastic opportunity available across our network and are looking for motivated, enthusiastic and committed individuals to join our team.
We are looking for customer ‘enthusiasts’ to join our busy Lexus Liverpool team to help delight our customers so that they always receive the very best experience when they visit us for a test drive or to collect their new vehicle.
Does this sound like you?
As a person, you are curious, creative, and enthusiastic. You have a customer-centric mindset, strong communication skills, and an emphatic instinct which allows you to understand the needs of people around you. You are full of energy, self-motivated and make things happen. You know when to lean in and how to work with your team to maintain a trusting environment and achieve great things together for our customers.
- Excellent customer service skills and likes to work with people, with a professional, courteous manner.
- Strong, excellent communication skills and enjoys listening and engaging with other people.
- Able to take initiative and ownership of issues; is proactive, has a ‘can-do’ attitude, but also a team player who is comfortable working with others to help and support them.
- Able to work independently. Able to multi-task and switch quickly between tasks using your strong organisational and prioritisation skills. Willingness to learn and develop and keep up to date with complex information.
- You may already have retail or hospitality experience or just love looking after customers?
Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that we always provide the highest level of customer care and satisfaction, giving the customer the best possible experience but working together as a strong team
- Through planning and communication with the Customer Consultant ensure that our customers have the best test drive experience to guide them towards the best product/service supporting them in their decision making.
- Provide a tailored handover experience for each customer, ensuring customers have had a full introduction to all specifications available within their vehicle
- Educate and inspire customers by answering their questions
- Your communication is key and listening to customers helps you to build rapport and understands fully their complete requirements for all their mobility needs.
- Working with colleagues and other teams across the Centre to provide continuous improvement and a seamless service to ALL our customers
- Provides accurate information at all times for all customers including timely and accurate communications leading up to their vehicle delivery
- Ensures that you maintain a continual dialogue with the customer that’s appropriate to them and in the manner / mechanism that suits them, always ensuring a personal service.
The ideal candidate will:
- A full UK driving licence.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Flexible to work hours required to carry out the role effectively and travel (to the training sessions)
- This role requires you to be professional, have a smart personal appearance and have high standards of verbal and written communication
- Good level of general education At least GCSE English and Maths and ideally A Levels or equivalent qualification
- IT skills, (MS Office 365 including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) and social media skills.
This is a fulltime position with 23 days paid annual leave, raising to 25 with longevity of service.
We recognise the importance of work life balance so in addition to a generous annual leave entitlement if your birthday falls on a working day, you'll be able to take this as additional paid leave. Working for Johnsons allows you access to our benefits platform where you can enjoy discounts from household names, sign up to healthcare cash plans, critical illness cover and much more.
Do you feel up to the challenge and have the relevant experience and ability we are looking for?